Our revolutionary, lightweight solution provides you an extremely comfortable camping solution! If you have been shopping around looking at ultra-light camping gear as an alternative to a heavy tent, this might be the best piece of outdoor gear that you ever buy!
- Quick and easy setup and packup in less than 5 minutes.
- Reduced bulk and pack weight means you travel faster and further each day.
- Same comfortable bed every night over rocky, muddy, wet or sloping terrain
- Never touches the ground. Stays clean and dries fast.
- Bugproof mosquito net for protection from malaria-carrying mosquitoes, flies and other biting insects.
- Increased protection from sun, wind, rain, no-see-ums, sand flies, black flies, poisonous insects and small reptiles.
This is a shelter that takes the pain out of the outdoors and is good for the environment. Stop searching for hours to find a level campsite! Stop roots, rocks or water coming through the floor of your tent. Eliminate sore muscles and stiff joints from sleeping on the hard ground. And no more carrying a heavy tent. Finally, a shelter that takes the pain out of the outdoors and is good for the environment.
Our Hoop-Snake Tent Hammock system is complete! We provide a hammock with integrated bug netting, a custom sized rain fly, tree straps that quickly & easily hook to your hammock and a handy stuff sack to carry it all in one convenient package!
Hoop-Snake Tent Hammocks are strong and built to last. Hammocks are designed for a single person with a load capacity of 400 pounds, and each package comes with a pair (2) 9’ x 1” nylon tree straps with . These polyfilament nylon webbing straps are very strong, each will support up to 400 pounds. The daisy chain of our straps offers 30 adjustment points your hammock the hammock allowing very quick set-up while being tree friendly!
Please note the oversized tarp included in this model. It provides much better privacy and coverage for your gear! Dimensions & package details are as follows:
1. Hammock size: 106” x 56”
2. Bug net (attached to hammock, zipper on one side): 106” x 56”
3. Tarp size: 118” x 112”
- hanging rope for bug net = 20’
- 2 x carabiners and ropes at both ends of hammock
- 4 x 10’ ropes for tarps
- 1x larger outer bag, pocket for hammock, and bag for tree straps
- Tree Straps = 1” x 9’